Enhanced Rider Scheme in Northampton, just off the A45, close to Wellingborough and Kettering.
Want to get more from your bike? Would you like cheaper insurance with no exam to worry about? If the answer is yes, this course is defiantly for you! For lifelong learning that will improve your skills, reduce your risks and get you the most enjoyment from your riding, the Enhanced Rider Scheme is the one for you!
Karmenz Motor Cycle Training is pleased to offer the DSA Enhanced Rider Scheme with one of the top motor cycle instructors in the shires. He is qualified in CBT, DAS, and Enhanced Rider Scheme and has a Rospa Advanced Diploma.
This course will include:
Eyesight and Document checks
- Clothing and Rider Protection
- Machine Checks
- Controls and Instruments
- Manual Handling and Use of Stands
- Moving Away and Stopping
- Slow Speed Manoeuvring
- Braking Techniques
- Safe Positioning
- Mirrors and Rear Observation
- Legal Responsibilities
- Parking and Vehicle Security
- Incident Management
- Overcoming Limitations
- Separation Distance and Use of Speed
- Other Traffic
- Junctions and Roundabouts
- Bends and Corners (Counter steering)
- Pedestrian Crossing
- Dual Carriageways/Motorways
- Anticipation and Planning
- Weather Conditions and Road Surface
- Environmental Issues
- Passengers and Carrying Loads
- OSM PSL / IPSGA / TUG
This is a 2/3 Day course suitable to motorcyclist with their own bikes riding at a competent standard.
All elements must be completed before the CBT certificate can be issued